The stained glass is mostly Victorian, but good, nevertheless.
The wheel window is Early Victorian although Early English in style and feeling. It is the work of W Miller.
The window showing the church's Patron Saint, St Nicholas, was designed by Sir Martin Travers in 1928. The most endearing touch is the church cradled in the saint's left arm, but note the other characteristic symbols - the children, the motif of three golden balls.
The delightful quadrefoil window high in the west wall is reminiscent of the grisaille style.
The three lancet windows above the altar